PAMTH Hi-Performance, 15" MIL-Grade Panel PC
PAMTH consists of an advanced human-machine interface system for military applications.
PAMTH is a Rugged 15" Panel PC implementing all standard functions of an embedded PC, including a bright LCD TFT display with resistive touch screen, USB ports, mass storage and Gigabit Ethernet interface.
It also integrates a set of buttons, indicators and interfaces managed by an independent CPU, which can carry out priority or alternatives functions.
Everything is contained in a solid and compact chassis in compliance with regulations for airborne or marine applications, giving much attention to the containment of size and power consumption and consequent heat dissipation.
- All standard PC functions guaranteed for SW compatibility (Windows & Linux);
- Scalable structure due to the use of COM motherboard in standard form factor;
- 7 programmable function push-buttons;
- 7 status/fail light indicators;
- BIT functions with status and external alarm indication;
- Integrated ambient light sensor for automatic dimming;
- Integrated temperature sensor with external command for alarm or optional fan activation in case of overheating;
- SD Card slot to store events or program functions.
|Processor||Option A||Option B|
|Intel Atom Processor N450 1.66 GHz(single core), 512 KB L2 Cache||Intel Atom Processor D510 1.66 GHz(dual core), 1 MB L2 Cache|
|Memory||RAM DDR2 667 MHz 2GB (4GB Optional) Flash Disk 16GB|
|I/O Interface||2 port USB 2.0 Host mode. 1 port USB 2.0 device mode. 1 port with 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet. 2+2 Opto-coupled digital I/O. 10+10 General purpose digital I/O. 2 analog input (0 to 36V range). 1 SPI master interface. 1 SPI slave interface. 1 I2C general purpose serial interface.|
|Display||TFT LCD 15"|
|Touch Screen||Resistive 5 wires (SAW on request)|
|Mounting||Front panel screws or VESA 100|