Rugged 1U Firewall Rugged 1U Firewall
RCS5515FW Rugged 1U Firewall
Compact and Powerful
Using Cisco COTS architecture, Crystal Group offers a firewall that is less than 15" deep with an ASA IPS Throughput of 400 Mbps that does not require extra hardware. With an all aluminum chassis weighing in at 14 lbs., the RCS5515FW provides high capability in a small package.
Rugged and Dependable
Using our expertise in avionics design and development, we are ruggedizing next generation network infrastructure hardware. This game-changing technology provides enhanced Cisco Firewall capabilities in the harshest of environments. We do not just design to these standards, we actually test to them. When we put our name on the RCS5515FW, you can be sure it is both rugged and dependable.
High Reliability at a Fraction of the Cost
Innovative packaging techniques and attention to the important details makes our product run cooler and perform at wider temperature extremes. Design approach limits deflection and extends circuit board solder joint life. We provide incredible gateway protection, in a rugged package, with exceptional life at a fraction of the cost.
- Rugged 1U, 19" rack or transit case EIA form factor, less than 15" deep
- 6-port 10/100/1000 GE copper integrated I/O
- Compatible with Cisco® ASA 5515-X Software and Modules
- 1.2 Gbps Max Firewall Throughput
- Light weight aluminum construction - 14 lbs.
- Easily mounted- Delrin glides or fixed mount (front and rear)