New SeaRAQ Expansion Boards Enable Computer Control
New SeaRAQ Expansion Boards Enable Computer Control and Monitoring Applications
- SeaRAQ boards offer digital, analog, and serial expansion for Sealevel Relio computers
- Two digital expansion boards now available with 8 or 16 Form A relay outputs rated for 5-250 VAC and 5-30 VDC loads
- Maximum current of 2A per relay (4A maximum per bank)
- 1500 VAC field-to-logic isolation
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Input power provided via backplane connector
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
LIBERTY, SC, USA - Sealevel Systems, Inc. announces the SeaRAQ™ family of I/O expansion boards designed for Relio R3 rackmount industrial computers. SeaRAQ boards interface to a variety of real-world I/O and all boards are isolated to prevent damage from harmful surges and ground loops often found in industrial environments. With available slots for adding up to 18 SeaRAQ boards, the Relio R3 is perfect for I/O intensive applications including process control, test and measurement, and data acquisition applications.
The first two SeaRAQ boards, the 8520 and 8521, are now available. Both boards provide Form A relays rated for either 5-250 VAC or 5-30 VDC loads up to 2A per relay. The 8520 offers 16 relay outputs organized as four relay banks with each bank sharing a common, while the 8521 provides eight relay outputs with discrete commons. Field wiring connects to the boards using 20-position, removable, high-retention Phoenix terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire. Both boards are powered from the Relio's backplane connection and provide 1500 VAC field-to-logic isolation.
Sealevel's SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. The 8520 and 8521 are available immediately from stock priced at $249 and $179, respectively. Standard operating temperature range is 0 - +70°C, and like all Sealevel I/O products, the 8520 and 8521 are backed by free technical support and a lifetime warranty.