SK1-CHORD - CompactPCI® Serial • PMC Module Carrier Card
The SK1-CHORD is a peripheral slot board for PICMG® CompactPCI® Serial systems and acts as carrier card for a PMC-style mezzanine module. PMC modules are are provided with a legacy PCI® interface and are widely in use for industrial and scientific applications. The SK1-CHORD supports the most common 32-bit 33/66MHz PMC modules.
The SK1-CHORD is equipped with a PCI Express®to PCI® bridge for conversion of data from the CompactPCI® Serial backplane, to the on-board PCI® parallel bus. The PMC module fits on the PMC connectors J11/J12 at 10mm height. The SK1-CHORD can be installed into any peripheral slot of a CompactPCI® Serial backplane.
The SK1-CHORD requires only a single PCI Express® lane from the backplane, passed over across the connector P1 to the on-board PCIe to PCI® bridge.
The local PCI® interface is 32bit wide, hence J11 and J12 are provided as PMC mezzanine connectors. PMC modules can be operated at either 66MHz or 33MHz clock rate.
- PICMG® CompactPCI® Serial Standard (CPCI-S.0) Peripheral Slot Card
- Single Size Eurocard 3U 4HP 100x160mm2
- cPCI-S Backplane Connector P1
- Carrier Card for PMC Mezzanine Modules According to IEEE P1386.1
- 10mm Board-to-Board Distance
- PMC Mezzanine Module Connectors J11 & J12 (32bit 33/66MHz PCI®)
- 1 x PCI Express® Lane Gen1 is Sufficient
- On-Board Proven PCIe to PCI® Bridge
- Commercial and Industrial Temperature Range
- Long Term Availability
- Rugged Solution (Coating/Sealing Available on Request)
- RoHS compliant