The THS5091 HDEC Series 5U Rackmount Computer
The THS5091 HDEC Series 5U rackmount computer is a four-in-one system that delivers the ultimate in computing density in a shallow-depth, 5U, lightweight aluminum computer chassis. The THS5091 is designed from the ground up to be a highly secure system with a four-segment HDEC Series backplane that supprts up to four independent system host boards. The THS5091 HDEC Series 5U rackmount computer maximizes application software security in government and defense applications. The high density system configuration flexibility and rugged computer design enables deployment across a wide spectrum of industries that demand longevity and robust computing performance.
HDEC Series 4-segment backplane is the base technology that the THS5091 HDEC Series 5U rackmount computer is built upon. There are four independent brains in the THS5091 comprised of four innovative HDEC Series system host boards such as Trenton's HEP8225 featuring two, long life, Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors. Each independent backplane segment and SHB combination in the THS5091 supports up a single PCI Express plug-in card for a total of four x16 PCIe cards in a THS5091 system. These system design features deliver outstanding computing density required by many different airborne computing and data gathering applications.
Key features of the THS5091 HDEC Series 5U rackmount computer include:
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum chassis
- HDB8237 four-segment, switchless backplane supports one x16 PCI Express cards in each segment
- 4 - HEP8225 system host boards each supports two, long-life Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors
- No local HDD/SDDs are supported for maximum local system security
- Multiple 10GbE and 1GbE LAN ports
- Built-in system fan speed control and system monitoring