TRC2006 2U Rackmount Computer
The TRC2006 2U Rackmount Computer
The TRC2006 2U rackmount computer is ideal for government & defense, medical, industrial automation, and energy applications. The system's dual-processor ExtendedATX (EATX) motherboard configuration and the drive-intensive storage server design enables deployment across a wide range of applications that rely on performance and reliability. Total system storage capacity exceeding 50TB is no problem for the TRC2006 2U rackmount computer!
The TRC2006 2U rackmount computer configuration features a long-life dual-processor EATX motherboard featuring two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors. This EATX server motherboard offers many unique features including full-height, x16 PCI Express plug-in card support. This motherboard comes with the long-life cycle support needed to the ensure system configuration stability long assoc1ated with Trenton Systems 2U rackmount computers.
Additional 3rd party motherboards validated by Trenton may be available with the TRC2006 2U rackmount computer. Contact Trenton Systems to discuss your unique application requirements.
Key features of the TRC2006 2U rackmount computer include:
- Support for up to three, full-height PCI Express plug-in cards
- Up to eight (8) front access/hot swap storage drives
- Up to two (2) internal storage drive bays for secure O/S and application software storage
- Long-life, dual-processor motherboard featuring dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 series processors
- Three Ethernet LANs, USB 3.0 ports, plus other system I/O interfaces
- Efficient chassis cooling for long-term system reliability
- Redundant power supplies deliver long-term system reliability
Like all of our rugged customer-driven computing solutions, the TRC2006 2U rackmount computer is integrated and supported by Trenton Systems in the United States. Our exclusive U.S.-based technical support team will always be there to support your 2U rackmount computer installation.